Specialist tourist apartmentsHolidays in the snow on the slopes Grandvalira-Pas de la Casa with Frontera Blanca
Specialist tourist appartments
The leader in holiday rentals in Pas de la Casa, the Frontera Blanca Agency is known and recognised for offering its clients, rentals at the foot of the slopes in Grandvalira-Pas de la Casa, for a first or second line ski stay.
At the foot of the slopes, the Frontera Blanca Residence
Your Frontera Blanca apartment facing the chairlift
The Pas de la Casa / Grandvalira ski resort makes an exceptional location for the Frontera Blanca Residences. Imagine your apartment right in front of the Granvalira 6-seater chairlift, beautiful views of the snowy slopes and all the amenities nearby … Your ski holidays in Pas de la Casa are starting well!
A few dozen meters from the slopes
The Frontera Blanca residence is at most a few meters from the resort’s main ski slope. You can put your skis or snowboard on and go down this slope to access the main chairlift.
An ideal location for your ski holidays in Pas de la Casa
A facility that guarantees a successful stay in terms of organization
· No need to drive during your stay ( parking booking available for a small price)
· Ski locker on the ground floor of the Residence, easy access and included.
· Frontera Blanca ski rental shop (Rentaski) also on the ground floor of the Residence
· You can leave the Residence on skis or snowboard
· Accompanying children to the ski school or snowgarden is easy (100 m from pioneers skilift)
· Access via downward slope
· Ski pass issued on site by the Frontera Blanca Agency, without queuing …
The whole family enjoys a ski holiday in Pas de la Casa
Whether you are two or more, Frontera Blanca ensures a high level of comfort. Depending on your needs during your ski holiday in Pas de la Casa, you can rent apartments for 2 to 4 people, 4 to 6 people, 7 to 8 people and even 4 rooms apartments! There is also additional equipment available free of charge or for a small fee.
Discover all the advantages reserved for tenants of Frontera Blanca apartments during their holidays during the ski season.