Frontera Blanca holiday rental apartments in Pas de la Casa: practical information
Arrival and departure from your rental in Pas de la Casa with Frontera Blanca
Tenants’ arrival in Pas de la Casa
You can collect the keys from 2pm onwards. If you are going to arrive after 8pm, you have inform us before 7pm, on the same day of your arrival by calling our reception number: +376 755 000. If you are going to arrive after 7pm, you must present an ID of the person who made the booking. Tenants who arrive after 7pm without informing F.B will not be able to request the key to their accommodation and F.B will not be responsible for any hotel expenses.
Departure from the resort
Key collection will take place at 11 am on the last day of your stay.
Tenants’ obligations when renting Frontera Blanca apartments in Pas de la Casa
Contract and Booking coupon
Upon arrival in Pas de la Casa, the tenant you must submit his/her contract or booking coupon.
The occupancy of F. B. rental apartments in the Pas de la Casa
The occupancy of the accommodation will be limited to the number of people indicated on the contract. In the case of going over this maximum capacity limitation, F. B. reserves the right to charge a supplement of 80 Euros as additional bed.
The F. B. rental apartments in Pas de la Casa welcome pets but with an extra charge. The tenant has to warn F. B. when booking.
Payment of the deposit
On arrival at the reception, the tenant must pay a deposit in the amount of 150 Euros for the accommodation. The deposit will be returned in full upon departure once:
- the apartment has been verified by the relevant staff and no damage has been caused,
- the tenant has returned all the keys to his rental in Pas de la Casa.
The ski lockers
It is strictly forbidden to take skiing and / or snowboarding material up into the apartments for rent in Pas de la Casa. F. B. provides each apartment with a ski locker in the main hall of the building, open from 8:30am to 8pm.
For all arrivals after 7pm at Pas de la Casa, the tenant of the apartment will have to report to reception the next day before 11 am for registration.
After having fixed up an appointment with reception to check the apartment, the tenant must :
- empty the apartment and locker of all luggage and ski / snowboard equipment.
- stay in the apartment with the keys (parking and ski lockers). 20 Euros will be charged for each lost key. (ils doivent rester dans l’appart ou juste les clefs?????)
- leave the kitchen with the dishes clean and stored in the cupboards, the dishwasher empty and the refrigerator empty and clean.
- fold and store the blankets and pillows in the wardrobes, put each bedspread on the corresponding bed.
- leave the sheets and towels in the bath (without water in it).
- take the rubbish down to the containers (-1 floor in each block) and not leave it in the corridors.
If not, F. B. reserves the right to charge up to 50 Euros.